Adding Your Avatar (Picture of you) to Your Posts
To Add Your Picture to Your Postings:
- If you have not already done so, crop and resize your User Picture to 85 X 85 pixels.
- In the left main menu, click on "My Account". This will take you to your User Account page.
- Click on the "Edit" tab. The will take you to "Account Information".
- Scroll down to "Upload Picture", click on Browse.
- This will allow bring up the "File Upload" box and allow you to search for your User Picture on your computer.
- When you find your picture, click once on the picture to highlight it, then click on the "Open" button of the File Upload box. This will take you back to your Account Information window.
- Scroll to the bottom of the web page and click on the "Submit" button.
- After the page saves your changes and refreshes, you are ready to go.
- Every time you post a message, or write an article, or enter any othe info, you picture will automatically appear by your post (after you save your page.)
Note: if you need help with this, just ask. Or, if you can't figure out how to do it, send me your picture and I'll put it on your account for you.
email: stephen @ winterssewing.com (without the spaces)