This page is not useful to most members. This page is mainly for use by the administrators of this website. It also contains old information.
This Website uses Drupal
This page is being created to help store information useful in the construction of this website.
Using Pictures in Drupal
Installing & Using Gallery2 in Drupal
- This page Shows a discussion about Gallery: http://drupal.org/node/30505
- Gallery2: How to Imbed Gallery2 in Drupal
- Gallery2: Imbedded Rewrites
- This link shows a Gallery 2 Issues page: http://codex.gallery2.org/index.php/GMC:Drupal_Issues
- NetPBM: Gallery 2 uses this program to do some of it's functions
- Gallery2 module: Is this really all it does? contains a discussion of how to install and get Gallery2 and Drupal working together, and using the same login for both.
- This is a website with an integrated Gallery 2 : The Perry Family Website
- Gallery2, taxonomy etc. Quote: "I have just installed Gallery 2 inside a drupal installation and found it to be a bit trickier that I'd expected." (Then he gives some instructions)
Examples of Gallery2 in Drupal
How to customize Front Page
Use Mission to customize front page Print Mission
Print Mission on the Front Page: http://drupal.org/node/2166
Backing up the MySQL database:
Creating and Maintaining a Test Site
- ON the Anchor (going to) page, use the wysiwyg editor to create and name the anchor i.e. "youranchorname".
- Make sure "Full HTML" is chosen.
- Click on "submit"
- The anchored text should turn bold
- Copy the URL in the address line
- ON the Link (transfer from) page, Using the WYSIWYG editor,
- Choose (highlight) your link text, and create the link from the toolbar.
- paste the address you copied from the anchor page, i.e. www.mywebsite.com/note/45, into the create link box.
- Now add "#youranchorname" to the end of the address, i.e. "www.mywebsite.com/note/45#youranchorname"
- click "insert" on the link box.
- click "submit" on the bottom of the page.
- Now, test it out.
- Forum Role permissions, How do I set up role permissions for containers and forums?
- Taxonomy Access Control
- Permission control -Requirements
- Node Privacy by role
- More flexible group based permission system
- Node-level permissions requirements and UI design
- How do I implement a multi-department site?
- Developing a government website in Drupal?
- Organic groups
- Organic Groups Integration with CiviCRM
- drupal: contributions/modules/organic groups, the latest cvs version
- Taxonomy Access vs Organic Groups
- Assigning roles upon registratrion vs using organic groups
- View ACL messes up with OG Public audience
Flexinode was created to let non-programmers design their own nodes.
- For an example of a website using the Sections Module: see "The Progressive" website.
- Here is a Drupal Discussion about using the Sections Module, see "The Progressive Runs On Drupal."
- Multiple critical security problems in flexinode: This has been disabled until it can be fixed.
- FCK Editor
- HtmlArea at Drupal
Preconfigured Drupal Educational site
Misc Drupal Websites
- Drupal: Development Seed Blogwebmaster is a person who helps on the Drupal Forum. He had started developing a Drupal Groups module.
- He also started this message thread: Relocalization Network beta launch, fork of organic groups, which talks about him developing the Drupal groups.module.
- Can someone explain how to patch in layman's terms?
- HOWTO: Set up a test environment to help review patches
- Supported by Drupal.Org
- Not Supported by Drupal.org
- Setting The World..... Drupal add-ons
The original of this page, and the most current version of this page can be found here.
© Copyright 2005 by Stephen Winters, used by permission.